The Insights panel contains multiple filtering options to help you search through your data and organize it in a way that’s most relevant to you.
You will find different filtering options at the top of each report, and any filters will be applied to each secondary report within a section, as well as to graphs. For example, any filter applied on the Embed Report will be applied to the Basic Usage, Interactions and Shares tables, as well as graphs.
Types of filters
|Image Report||Embed Report||Domain Report|
When creating reports (as well as in the dashboard), you’re able to sort results by a selected date range.
- Today – data available for the current calendar date. It may take a few hours after the latest data are visible in Insights. If you cannot see it after 24 hours, please contact us
- Yesterday – data for the previous calendar date
- Last 7 days – data from the last 7 days, including available data for today
- Last 14 days – data from the last 14 days, including available data for today
- Custom date range – select any custom date range, where data for the selected start and end date are also included
The metadata filter allows you to add one or more filters based on image metadata.
To apply it, select a meta tag and a value used to filter the data, before clicking on the Apply button. The results will be instantly filtered to only show data for the embeds of the images matching the specified conditions.
For example, imagine that you want to see data only for images taken by a photographer John Doe. You should apply a metadata filter: Author is exactly John Doe to see all the images matching this condition.
This filter allows you to filter data for SmartFrames that use a specific Theme.
To apply it, click on the Themes filter and select the Themes you want to include in the results.
This filter allows you to select which SmartFrame status to include in the reports:
To apply it, click on the Status filter and select which statuses to include in the results.
In the Embed Report, you can search for SmartFrames from a specific URL.
In the Domain Report, you can search for results from a specific domain.
Using filters across different reports
Filters in Insights allow you to navigate between different reports and see the relevant data:
- In the Image Report, in order to produce a report filtered to show embeds of selected images with the use of a specific metadata filter, select the relevant images before clicking the Show in Embed Report button
- Alternatively, in the Image Report, you can show embeds of a specific image by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the number of embeds in the Embeds column and clicking on the Show in Embed Report button
- In the Domain Report, it’s possible to bring up embeds from a specific domain. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the number of embeds in the Embeds column before clicking the Show in Embed Report button
In order to sort data in the Insights report, click on the name of the column by which you want data to be sorted. The first click will sort the data in decreasing order while the second click will sort it increasing order.