Insights have multiple filtering options to help you search through your data and organize it in the way that is the most relevant for you.
At the top of each report, you will find different filtering options. Any filters will be applied to each secondary report within a section as well as graphs. For example, any filter applied on the Embed Report will be applied to the Basic Usage table as well as Interactions table, Shares table, and graphs.
Types of filters
|Image Report||Embed Report||Domain Report|
In all reports as well as the dashboard, you’re able to sort results by a selected date range:
- Today – data available for the current calendar date
- Yesterday – data for the previous calendar date
- Last 7 days – data from the last 7 days, including available data for today
- Last 14 days – data from the last 14 days, including available data for today
- Custom date range – select any custom date range, where data for the selected start and end date are also included
Metadata filter allows you to add one or more filters based on image metadata.
To apply it, select a meta tag and a value you want to filter by. Click on the Apply button to apply the filter and the results will instantly be filtered to only show data for the embeds of the images matching the specified conditions.
For example, imagine that you want to see data only for images taken by a photographer John Doe. You should apply a metadata filter Author is exactly John Doe to see all the images matching this condition.
This filter allows you to filter only data for SmartFrames which use a specific theme.
To apply it, click on themes filter and select which themes you want to include in the results.
This filter allows you to select which SmartFrame status to include in the reports:
To apply it, click on the status filter and select which statuses to include in the results.
In the Embed Report, you can search for SmartFrames from a specific URL.
In the Domain Report, you can search for results from a specific domain.
Using filters across different reports
Filters in Insights allow you to navigate between different reports and see the relevant data:
- In the Image Report, you can select any number of images and click on Show in Embed Report button to open the Embed Report filtered to only show embeds of the selected images with a use of metadata filter.
- Alternatively, in the Image Report, you can click on the drop-down arrow next to the number of embeds in the “Embeds” column and click on Show in Embed Report to open the Embed Report filtered to only show embeds of this specific image.
- In the Domain Report, you can click on the drop-down arrow next to the number of embeds in the “Embeds” column and click on Show in Embed Report to open the Embed Report filtered to only show embeds from this specific domain.
In order to sort data in Insights report, simply click on the name of the column by which you want data to be sorted. The first click will sort the data decreasingly, the second click – increasingly.