You can edit a Theme to enable or disable certain SmartFrame features.
To do this, head to the Themes panel and click on the Edit icon in the top-right-hand corner of the Theme card of your choice, which is visible on mouseover.
Editing vs cloning
You can see a fully functional preview of the Theme, including all possible interactions, on the Overview page. You can switch the preview mode to different sizes and load different images from your collection by clicking on the icon.
This is also where you can edit the name and description of the Theme, and see details of the Theme’s usage and performance.
You can edit the following settings for each Theme:
- Layout – select the layout and mouseover behavior of the Caption and buttons
- Design – adjust the appearance of the Caption and buttons (colors, fonts etc)
- Caption – enable and disable the Caption
- Hyper Zoom – adjust the maximum available level of Hyper Zoom
- Full screen – adjust the full-screen mode settings
- Call-to-action button – set up a redirect link, label and icon used for the Call-to-action button
- Share button – enable and disable different sharing options
- Watermark – add a watermark layer to your SmartFrame to increase security
- Screenshot deterrent – display a copyright warning when someone right-clicks on the image or tries to take a screenshot of it
- Out of Focus – display a semi-transparent overlay when the image is out of focus
- Image as Link – turn your image into a link