SmartFrame offers a unique opportunity to display your ads only in specific embeds you select. In Image section of Campaigns, you can use metadata to select in SmartFrame of which images the ads should be displayed.
For example, imagine that you’re creating a campaign for a brand “Pretty Things” and you want the ads to be visible only in the embedded images of this brand’s products. You can do it in a few simple steps:
- In Image Manager, add a meta tag “Brand” and give it a value “Pretty Things” for all the images of their products
- In Campaigns, open the campaign editor and navigate to Images page
- In the Metadata field select the key “Brand”
- Make sure that the condition “is exactly” is selected
- Type in the value “Pretty Things”
- Save – the ads will now only be visible if the embedded image’s Brand meta tag equals “Pretty Things”
In case you want to exclude certain images from your campaign, simply follow the same process as above, only in step #4 select the “is not” condition in place of “is exactly”. This way you will prevent the ads from being displayed in the images matching this condition.